One more time, One more rhyme!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Have gotta pen, got a paper,
Things go on as they kiss each other,
And yeah, a slow musical sound,
Trembling my mind as a wound,
Waiting for tide and time,
So I composed this rhyme,
I love to be loved,
Even loved the hatred,
My mind for a while,
Is like an unintentional baby's smile,
Not even a trial, no denial,
Poetry takes me to a wonderland exile,
I wish I could get,
Things I would never bet,
A new breath, new glow,
New mind- this time a bit slow,
So that it makes new feelings,
As a new fruit from new saplings,
I am a soul that flies,
Am a feeling that never dies!

- VAIBHAV VARUN

No words...now that's what poetry is for me!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    its nice. Gud feelings you have

Post a Comment

My Award

WriteUp Cafe - Together we Write